Hello Everybuddy, we have been honoured to receive two awards. To everyone at Pupparoos (Stewie and Tucker) we say a big thank you for the Liebster Award and also the Kreativ Blog Award and also our sincere thanks to Roscoe and Hannah for the Liebster Blog Award too. We were thrilled to bits.
Here is how the Liebster Blog Award works:
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Five friends we have gotten to know are:
Sam, our most famous rollin' buddy. Pay him a visit cause we love him heaps!!
Our Silver Labs - a great group of friends who we have recently met and guess what, we love them heaps too!!
Fern and Zoie. Zoie has recently been adopted by Fern and they are showing the true meaning of happy families. Love them heaps too!!
Declan the greyhound. We love his hilarious antics and guess what? Yes that's right, love him heaps too!!
Lincoln the great dane. He lives in France and we love reading of his adventures. No question needed. We love him heaps too!!
I am to let you know ten things you don't know about Stella and Rory and then I am to pass on this award to six other blogs. Here goes!
1. Stella'a middle name is 'Potter'. That's right, Stella Potter. We are of course, Harry Potter fans.
2. Rory's middle name is 'Elvis'. That's right, Rory Elvis. Totally cool dude.
3. Stella is nine weeks older than Rory and a total bossy boots (don't tell her mum said that).
4. They sleep together in the laundry. Some mornings it certainly is a bit 'woofy' when we open the door.
5. Stella is our second English Cocker Spaniel. We also had our sweetheart, Kara.
6. Rory is our fourth Great Dane. We also had Thor, Oscar, Brucey and now Rory.
7. Stella is approx 11 kgs (24 lbs) at 8 months old and
Rory is approx 50 kgs (110 lbs) at 6 months.
8 Stella has a sock fetish. She cannot resist finding socks and running all around the house with them.
9 Rory is a mum's boy. He follows her around the house and when she is in the shower he taps on the door to hurry her up!!
10. Mum adores her two dogs and even though they are pups together, she wouldn't have it any other way. Life is good.
We are supposed to pass this on to six more blogs but as we are running out of time (cause blogger is making funny changes to our typing and mum has a bitchin cold (sorry for the swear word!) we will pass on the Kreativ Blogger Award to some Aussie friends.
Daisy, Bella and Roxy,
we love ya girls.
we love you too little sweetie pie.
We love our friends all around the world and if we had a couple more hundred hours of free time a day, we would give you all an award for making our lives happy and fun. See ya mates.
That's all folks. Sorry if there is too much lovey dovey stuffs, Mum's head must be full of cotton wool. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
P.S. from Carol. I don't know what the heck is going on with my blog tonight. Sorry if the layout is a bit weird.