PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Followers

Stella and Rory

Stella and Rory

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stella Turns Goat

 Yep, just another quiet weekend at our place.



 Fun with mum.
 AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Friday night,
I ate a block of 200 gms of chocolate and survived!
No joke, I did.
Went totally hyper for six hours,
mum made me drinks litres of water,
the family are positive I am part goat!
Hehehe.
Next morning I woke back to my old self.
Phew!  I know, I know, its poisonous to us dogs.
I stole it from the cupboard and I promise I won't do it again.
Ever!




I'm calling her goat girl from now on!
Sometimes she scares me!! 


 Hey Rory, is mum gone to buy more chocolate?


Hope your weekend was a little quieter than ours,
No worries, and slobber, Rory 

26 comments:

  1. Oh that must have been exciting and scary all at the same time!! Was it milk chocolate or dark? If it was dark, that's the real bad stuff! I'm so glad you pulled out of it OK, and lucky it was HOT here for drinking all that water! BOL!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we know that she is a certified cracker dog, so no big surprises, right? Glad everything got sorted out.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Isn't it amazing what they get into? Glad everything worked out okay!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Stella! It's a good job you didn't get too sick like Tucker did over at Pupparoos after he ate a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STELLA.... WHAT were you thinkin? That is not somethingy you should steal... go fur the Cheese or STEAK or stuffs like that.

    I am very VERY much glad that you didn't get SICK. WHEW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stella, we're glad that you're okay. Reminds me of when my brother stole and ate a brick of butter off the table. We've still got the interesting shaped stain on the carpet from when he got sick afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rory! You're getting SO big!! Stella, our Angel sister Allie once ate a bunch of chocolate, too. She was fine but it scared our mom.

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dog! Glad you are okay! Whew!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure glad you're okay after your chocolatefest, Stella. Steal something safer next time, okay?

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Stella, we bet it was yummy, but just don't do it again.Hyper for 6 hours, poor girl you musta been worn out the next day. Bet your mom was just crazy with worry. So glad your okay. We love the picture of the 2 of you at the door.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  11. SCORE!!! Oh, should say you were very naughty. But HER dogs always had chocolate until a few years ago and SHE heard that it was poisonous to dogs....never any problem. Of course, none of the dogs ever ate 200g in one go!

    Rory's nearly as tall as your mum when he's SITTING!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    PS. Your low temps are hotter than high. Wish we could send you some....not enough for floods but a good, gentle soaking rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stella, no chocolate for dogs - remember that - but we bet it tasted good going down:) Glad to hear all is well.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stella I am so glad to hear that you are still with us after all that Chocolate. What were you thinking??? No more. If you must get in the cupboards for a snack go for the Cheetos.
    And Rory I got to say you are growing into one handsome dog. MOM just would love to cuddle you up.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH Stella!! You MUST be part goat, just try not to eat any more choccie!

    BOL,

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  15. AVDH has the most advanced on-site diagnostics, medical and surgical facility in Texas. Our equipment and high level of training enables us to quickly and affordably diagnose and treat a majority of diseases. Ear Infections in Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phew you need to be careful Stella! One of our friends ate nearly a whole large tin of chocolates at Christmas (inc. wrappers) but he was ok too. Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, that is soooo scary! We're so glad you are okay but you really have to promise you won't do that again. :o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, thats really scarey, but im glad you pulled it off! hehehe The emptynester spaniels

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD, you cannot eat the chocolates, Stella, you silly! The V-E-T told mom once that some dogs can eat a whole lot of chocolates and nuttin happens. Then udder dogs can nom one chocolate chip and it makes them deaded. You be one of the lucky ones, fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stella, you were even BADDER (more bad?) than me! I guess we both better spend some time this week thinking about how worried we made our humans and just what could have happened! Glad you are all right.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMD Stella..what are you trying to do to us all? We are so pleased you are ok after your chocoholic binge! Please stick to doggie treats in future.. or we will all be grey from fright.

    Rory you are growing up soooooo quickly ..such a handsome young chappie.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Stella, I missed the chocolate eating post. Are you nuts girl? I mean if your gonna do it, you need to take it, hide it, and then eat a little at a time so you can savor the feel and taste of it in your mouth.

    You know....the slow way to poison yourself.

    Gosh I am glad you are ok......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh! Is this Eat Chocolate month or something?! I am so glad that Stella is fine and was good as new the next morning.

    Geesh...did Tucker give you the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Abby missed all the excitement; she was having her wonderful train ride with Lisa. But Abby could have told you from personal experience that eating chocolate is not only a bad idea, it REALLY upsets the pawrents something fierce. Mama actually poured hydrogen peroxide down Abby's throat to make her throw up, not just a few liters of water like you got. Mama claims the vet told her to do it. Hrump!

    Anyway, glad you suffered no long term damage, Stella. Don't imagine we have to recommend you not do it again. We expect from now on the family is going to hide the chocolate where not ever Rory could reach it.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Abby missed all the excitement; she was having her wonderful train ride with Lisa. But Abby could have told you from personal experience that eating chocolate is not only a bad idea, it REALLY upsets the pawrents something fierce. Mama actually poured hydrogen peroxide down Abby's throat to make her throw up, not just a few liters of water like you got. Mama claims the vet told her to do it. Hrump!

    Anyway, glad you suffered no long term damage, Stella. Don't imagine we have to recommend you not do it again. We expect from now on the family is going to hide the chocolate where not ever Rory could reach it.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my goodness! I'm so glad that Stella wasn't really sickie from eating all that chocolate! I did something similar once – when I went away with my humans for a weekend, the nice people at the accommodation we rented left some chocolate on the bed for my humans but I found them and grabbed them first! yes, foil and everything! :-) They were only two small tablets and I'm a pretty big doggie so my humans weren't too worried about me. but still, we have heard stories of doggies die from eating just a bit of chocolate so I guess you can never be too careful! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete