Please everyone, Rory has lost the use of his back legs and has been rushed to the Vet. We need your help.
Update on Rory:
Rory has been transferred from our Vet to a specialist in the city. He has been thoroughly checked and believed to have suffered an embolism in his spine. He is staying at the Vets tonight and possibly longer depending on how he is. God it's been awful. The vet believes he will recover with time. Some dogs recover within days, some weeks and some months so it is a wait and see situation.
Will update tomorrow when I have seen him again. Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.