Howdy Everybuddy. The other day we were lucky enough to have the Tour Down Under go right past our front gate. Our little town was host to a Finish in one of the stages of the race. On this day the riders travelled 135 km (83 miles) in 35C (95F) heat. Stella and I only got to hear the noises and cheers from the backyard cause mum was caring for her little peeps on the day and they were watching from the front gate.
Mum says her little ones liked the motorbikes, Police cars and helicopters the best hehe. The actual group of bikes goes past very fast but it is exciting to watch. Rory thought if he was allowed to run along behind, some of the riders may even have improved their personal best time hehe.
On another note, we have been given two awards. We would like to thank Pugs and Purrs for our Reality Award.
For the Reality Award we have to answer 10 questions.
1. What is your favourite colour? - We love the colours of the rainbow because they remind us of all our family and friends watching over us.
2. What is your favourite animal? - Cats of course cause we like to play chasey with them. They do like chasey don't they???
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? - Water, just can't beat it.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? - Facewhat and Twitwho?? Mum's too old for all that new fangled stuff hehe.
5. Your favourite pattern? - The snot marks we designed on our car windows.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? We love giving our family lots of snuggles, walks, bending and stretching exercise when cleaning up poops, and snot and slobber to wash off walls. We like to give them the gift of keeping fit! We do like getting treats too of course!
7. Your favourite number? - 87 cause Mr Frankie taught us to love it!
8. Your favourite day of the week? - Saturday and Sunday because all our family are home.
9. Your favourite flower? - What's a flower? Ahahahahaha (mum sobs quietly in the background).
10. What is your passion? - Stella - Socks
Rory - Sitting on mum's lap.
Next thank you very much to Nerissa from Nerissa's life for our Sisterhood Award. We have to answer the five questions below. Now mum thought she would answer these questions herself.
1. If you could change one thing what would you change? - To still have my parents, in good health, with me.
2. If you could repeat any age, what would it be? any year? - Age 20, in Tasmania on our honeymoon. Say no more!
3. What is one thing that really scares you? Heights. I'm a total whimpy guts.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it? Paying off our mortgage. Yes we will complete it, it's just taking more time than I thought.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? I honestly can't think of who else I would like to be.
As with all awards I am asked to pass them on to blogs I admire or love. This is just too difficult because we have met so many wonderful families in Blogville. So to everyone who wants to take either or both of these awards, please take them and let us know more about yourself.
One last photo of the two crackers who keep me entertained each day.
No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella